Tokico oil flowmeters are positive displacement type flow meter which are used in a wide variety of applications including measuring of boiler fuel oil and diesel oil, as well as for transactions for kerosene, light oil and heavy oil.
- Wide flow range and high accuracy
The accuracy of these flowmeters is within ±0.5% over a wide range of flow rates (max range of 1 : 150 for heavy oil)
- Small pressure loss
Because the pressure loss of these meters is low, it is possible to perform accurate measuring at the suction side of a pump as well as accurate measurement of high viscosity fluids.
- Compact Design
A positive displacement type flowmeter can be used at relatively high rotating speeds, making for compact design. In addition, the counter unit of these meters is compact yet easy-to-read, and construction is simple.
- Excellent durability
The simple construction of these meters makes for longterm durability with virtually no degradation of accuracy
- An electrical transmitter Unit attachable
A microswitch or a reed switch type transmitter unit having simple construction and high reliability is available.
- Display unit adjustable to 45 and 90 degrees
- Counter unit provided with normal and counter flow detecting function
- Easy-to-read digital display (up to 8 digits)
- Ability to read small amounts and detect minute gradations
- Intantaneous flow rate display and zero-restting function
- Compact measuring unit with low pressure loss
Technical Data :
Oil,Heavy Oil, Solvent,
Crude Oil, Petroleum &
Kerosene, Light Oil
|40 ~ 1,250 l/h
|20 ~ 1,250 l/h