The CCG Oil Meters is a 2-rotor positive displacemet meter to measure, at an accuracy of ±0.5%, the flow amount of various types of oil including kerosen, light oil, and heavy oil. Its indicator section of a needle pointer type permits reading of 0.02 liter at a minimum.
The compactly designed flowmeters requires only a small installation space in the piping system. It is widely used as a meter for measuring boiler fuel and other oils in business transactions.
- Display unit adjustable to 45 and 90 degrees
- Counter unit provided with normal and counter flow detecting function
- Easy-to-read digital display (up to 8 digits)
- Ability to read small amounts and detect minute gradations
- Instantaneous flow rate display and zere resetting function
- Compact measuring unit with low pressure loss
Detail Product :
Measurable Fluids : Gasoline, Kerosene,Light Oil,Heavy Oil, Solvent, Crude Oil, Petroleum & Petrochemical
Accuracy : ±0.5%
Flow Range Kerosene, Light Oil : 150 ~ 3,000 l/h
Body Material : Cast Iron