- The GD models are designed for the contruction industry because they are lightweight, portable and durable. The motor frame and mechanical seal bracket are made of aluminium alloy-that provides extra water cooling, to the motor, when water flows through. Features an all new design with exchangeable discharges, that are available in vertical and horizontal orientation. They also provide extra aaptability and flexibility to various conditions of installations, such as : confined spaces, 8 inch narrow wells or shallows water.
- The model is equipped with : double mechanical seals (silicon carbide), epoxy resin cable, watertight body structure that meets IP68 requirements, an auto-cut motor protector, and a water-cooling
- The impeller and the hydraulic components are made of a special rubber that is durable nd capable of handling construction site dewatering.
- The models are available in the manual version and the automatic version-equipped with a built in floating switch to automatically switch the pump on and off.
- The impeller is made with an urethane rubber that provides extra wear-resistance on construction site dewatering.
- Civil engineering, dewatering of tunneling and ground work, and for use in storm water sewers.
- Dewatering of fluids containing solids
- Ease of mobility for use by contractors, installers and service industries.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- The model is equipped with a 50 mm (2 inch) discharge that is available in vertical and horizontal. The exchangeable discharge prevents the layflat hose from folding because of the uneven ground.
- Two type of discharge connections are available : LOT threades and LOH hose coupling. Thread type can be chosen between PF, PT, and NPT threads.
- The models are available in the automatic version, that has a floating switch (F) or a vertical type floating switch (FV), to automatically switch the pump on and off.
Model : GD-750
Output HP (kW) : 1 (0.75)
Discharge Inch (mm) : 2″ (50)
Phase : 1
Start Method : Capacitor
Head : 11 m
Capacity : 0.16 m³/min
Capacity : 9.6 m³/h
Solid Passage : 7 mm
Weight 1 ø : 13 kg
|Limits of use||Liquid Temp||0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)|
|Submersion Depth||10 m|
|Motor||2 P (3000 RPM)|
|M.seal||Double M. Seals|
|Cable Base||Epoxy Resin Sealed|
|M. Seals||CA/CE and SiC/SiC|
|Impeller||Urethane Rubber + SPCC|
|Cable||VCT or H07RN-F or SJOW|
|Optional||pumps can be customized to fit specifications|