Trimmers and brushcutter are available in a wide range handle variations, including various length shaft, loop handle and bike handle configurations. Whether you’re home owner touching up your lawn or a landscaping professional tackling tough brush removal, there’s a STIHL trimmer of brushcutter to meet your unique needs. That’s a lot of landscaping possibilities. It’s no wonder we covered all the bases with features like powerful, fuel-efficient engines, interchangeable cutting heads, solid, durable construction and anti-vibration technology for enhanced comfort.
Powerful brushcutter for mowing around the house and garden. STIHL 1-point anti-vubration system, STIHL ElastoStart, multi-function handle and mowing guide.
Powerful brushcutter for mowing around the house and garden. STIHL 1-point anti-vubration system, STIHL ElastoStrat, multi-function handle and mowing guide.
- Engine : 2 stroke
- Cylinder displacement : 25.4 cc
- Power output : 0.95 kW/1.3 bhp
- Ignition system : Electronic
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 0.44 L
- Fuel : Bensin campur oli 2 T
- Fuel Mix Ratio : 1 L oli : 50 L bensin
- Engine weight without deflector and cutting attachment : 4.0 kg
- Maximum speed : 10500 rpm
- Idle Speed : 2800 rpm