Air Cleaner Honeywell F57A Flush – Mount Commercial Electronic Air Cleaners are ceiling – mounted. The F57 removes airborne contaminants such as tobacco smoke and dust from the air circulated through the F57.
- Removes staining dirt from the air as measured by the Dust Spot Method using atmospheric dust; refer to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers Standard
- Three – speed motor – driven fan circulates up to 1030 cfm (1750 m³/ hr) on F57A
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions
- Interlock switch prevents operation when the grille is open
- Heavy duty commercial cells and pre filter are removable for cleaning
- Air vent provides dilution control of gaseous contaminants
- Provides Coanda air distribution by drawing in dirty air, cleaning it electronically, and recirculating the clean air in six directions throughout the space
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs) indicate ON and CHECK; the WASH LED is optional
- Test button shows the presence of high voltage
- Available in 120 Vac, 60 Hz or 220-240 Vac, 60 Hz models
- Optional wall mounted remote switch
- Optional hand-held infrared remote transmitter controls up to nine F75a via infrared remote receivers. Some models available with infrared receiver factory installed.
- Optional activated carbon filters controls ozone and reduces occasional gaseous contamination.
- Air Cleaner Honeywell F57A Flush Mount Commercial Electronic Air Cleaner contains two FC37B heavy duty commercial cells, power supply assembly, pre filter, inlet-outlet grille, power and speed control switch, performance selection switch, collector test butten, 3-speed motor driven fan, interlock switch for the access grille, vinyl trim flanges, exhaust air vent and LED indication of system operation.
- Color : Off – White
- Solid state power supply assembly : 203361A,B
- Electric Ratings :
Voltage and frequency : 120 Vac, 60 Hz ; 220 – 240 Vac, 50 Hz
- Efficiency : up to 95% efficiency using the Dust spot method measuring atmospheric dust, according to American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 52. 1-92
- Motor : 1/12 hp; sealed ball bearing