- For general information concerning the operation of a hyrobloc control valve, please consult aou general manual ( series K ).
- Extensive range including two different designs:
– XG design:
– Large flow capacity
– Low head loss
– Watertight at zero flow rate.
– XGS design:
– Particularly suitable for pressure reduction.
– Better cavitation resistance
– Watertight at zero flow rate
- Self-lubricated double quided guided mobile unit
- Ductile iron body and bonnet
- Stainless steel seat seat for standard version until DN 400 XG design and DN 600 XGS design.
- Powder epoxy coating
- Stainless steel bolting
- Stainless steel pilot circuit tube and fittings
- Pilot circuit strainer with screen in stainless steel.
- Individually packed.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Visual position indicator with manual drain
- Including isolating valve (s) for pressure gauges.
- Equipped with opening speed controller “RO” ( DN50 t0 300 XG design and DN 150 to 400 XGS design only ).
- Chamber isolating valve independent from the adjustment of the speed controller.
- Maintenance without disassembly from the pipeline.
- Easy dismantling from the top.
- Drain plug ( stainless steel ).
Product according to standard EN 1074-5
- Range for XG design
- PN 25
- Maximum temperature +10C to +650C
- Seating: Class A according to standard ISO 5208-2.
- Face-to-face dimensions according to standard EN 558-1 series 1 ( except DN1000 ) and ISO 5752 series 1 ( except DN1000 )
- Flange drilling according to standards EN 1092-2 and ISO 7005-2: ISO PN 10, 16 or 25 for DN50 TO 1000 ( other drillings, please consult us ).
- Fluid: drinking water or 2 mm filtered untreated water.
- Working pressure 25 Bar
- Vertical & Horizontal intallation
- The valve body of PN 16 and PN25 are the same, the difference are on flange drilling and pilot circuit.
- XGS design:
– B– : 265 mm
– C– : 302 mm
– D– : 140 mm
– Weight : 43.9 kg
- XGS design:
– B– : 351 mm
– C– : 443 mm
– D– : 152 mm
–Weight : 68.4 kg