Chemtech Series 100D 355 18.0 gpd (2.84 lph) Duplex pump is the standard by which all other dosing pumps are judged, Chem-tech Series 100/150 pumps with motorized – diaphragm technology deliver dependable performance and extended longevity. The series 100/ 150 provides quiet, consistent metering over long periods of time in a compact form.
- A tried – and – true electric motor transfer power via a sealed gearbox and eccentric cam for smooth, reliable dosing.
- Simple, adjustable system with knob and locking lever provide easy low rate control and turndown
- The compact, injection – molded housing and clear pump head offer both affordability and chemical resistance
- The industrial grade, low – stress diaphragm provides long life, even in harsh conditions and continuous duty cycles.
Series 100 Models – The preferred metering pump for water conditioning professionals around the world. Perfect for applications where economical, consistent performance is required. Capable of a wide range of flows, from less than 3 USGPD (0.47 lph) up to 30 USGPD (4.72 lph) and pressure up to 100 PSIG (7 bar)
- Guided quad check valve system
- Bleed valve assembly standard
- Feed rate control
- Duplex models. Both series are configurable for dosing two chemicals at different rates
Operating Benefits of Chemtech Series 100D 355 18.0 gpd (2.84 lph) :
- Reliable metering performance
- Sealed gear train
- Easy tube change – out
- Self priming
- Chemical resistant materials
- Simple installation
- Model : 355
- 18.0 Gpd(2.84 lph)/ 18.0 Gpd(2.84 lph)
- Max. pressure : 75 PSI (5.25 bar)