Duplex Pump Chemtech 150d 465 is the standard by which all other dosing pumps are judged, Chem-Tech Series 100/150 pumps with motorized-diaphragm technology deliver dependable performance and extended longevity. The series 100/150 provides quiet, consistent metering over long periods of time in a compact form.
- A-tried-and true electric motor transfers power via a sealed gearbox and eccentric cam for smooth, reliable dosing.
- Simple, adjustable system with knob and locking lever provide easy flow rate control and turndown.
- The compact, injection-molded housing and clear pump head offer both affordability and chemical resistance.
- The industrial grade, low-stress diaphragm provides long life, even in hars conditions and continuous duty cycles.
Series 150 Models – Built upon the same solid platform as the 100 models, these units are capable of higher flow rates. With a range offering up to 100 USGPD ( 15.76 lph ), the Series 150 can meet the demands of larger applications. Maximum pressure is 60 PSIG ( 4.2 BAR ).
- Guided Quad Check Valve System
- Bleed Valve Assembly Standard
- Feed Rate Control
- Duplex Models. Both Series are configurable for dosing two chemicals at different rates.
- Model : 465
- 69.0 gpd ( 10.88 lph )/ 24.0 gpd ( 3.79 lph )
- Max. Pressure : 60 PSI ( 4.2 BAR )