Detail LUTRON AM-4213 MINI VAN ANEMOMETER :
- 13 mm dia heavy duty mini vane with telescope probe available for high temp.air velocity measurement.
- Microprocessor circuit provides special functions and offer high accuracy and features.
- Low-friction ball vane wheels is accurate in both high and low velocities.
- Multi-functions for air flow measurement : m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mile/h
- Build in temperature ◦C or ◦F measurement
- Thermistor sensor for temp. measurement, fast response time
- Large LCD display
- Dual function meter’s display
- Heavy duty and compact housing case
- Record maximum and minimum reading with recall
- Data hold
- Auto shut off saves battery life
- Operates from 006P DC 9V battery
- RS 232 PC serial interface
- Separate probe, easy for operation of the different measurement environment.
- Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
- Wide applications : Use this anemeter to check air conditioning and heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature…
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Circuit : Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit
- Display :
* 13 mm ( 0.5 inch ) super large LCD display
* Dual display
- Measurement : m/s , km/h, ft/min, knots, mile/h, Temp. – ◦C or ◦F Data hold
- Sensor structure :
Air velocity : Conventional twisted van arm and low friction ball bearing design
- Memory recall : Record maximum and minimum reading value with recall
- Power off : Auto shut off saves battery life or manual off by push button
- Sampling time : Approx 0.8 second
- Operating hmidity : Less than 80% R.H
- Operating temp :
Meter : 0 to 50 ◦C (32 to 122 ◦F )
Probe : 0 to 80 ◦C (32 to 176 ◦F )
- Data output : RS 232 PC serial interface
- Power supply : Alkaline or heavy duty type DC 9V battery, 006P, MN1604 ( PP3 ) or equivalent
- Power consumption : Approx. DC 8.3 mA
- Weight : 270 g/ 0.6 LB
- Dimension :
Main instrument : 180x72x32 mm
Probe : Vane-13 mm dia, Telescope probe length-Max 600 mm