General Specification of LUTRON CBOX-406 Capacitance Decade Box :
- 100 pF to 11,111 F, 100 pF per step.
- Slide switches that allow the user to simply add or subtract for desired value.
- With five decades of capacitance.
- ABS plastic housing case, rugged components.
- Applications : General applications
Troubleshooting, maintenance Education and Vocational training, Production line testing, Radio and TV services, Working standards
Research design & develop, Physics laboratory work
- Size : 14.7 x 11.7 x 5.5 mm.
- Pocket size, offering accurate, reliable performance
- Terminals with multi way binding posts, one to switch shield case
- Range : 100 pF to 11,111 uF ( 100 pF per step )
- Accuracy :
5% capacitors used throughout.
@ < 1 uF, 1 KHz test frequency
@ >= 1 uF, 100 Hz test frequency
- Voltage limit : 50V DC, non-polarized capacitors
- Internal residual capacitance : 50 pF max
- Operating temp : 0 °C to 50°C (32°F to 122° F).
- Weight : 304g/ 0.69 LB