Detail LUTRON DM-6055C Digital Clamp Meter :
- Measure max. 1000 A DCA ACA by the inductive conductor contactless
- Design meet IEC1010 safety requirement
- Multi-function for ACA, DCA, ACV, DCV, Ohms, Diode, Temperature.
- Built-in peak hold function for measuring transient signal
- LCD display, easy and clear read out
- High internal impedance, assures min. measuring error
- LSI-circuit provides high realibility and durability
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Overload protection circuit is provided for all range
- Compact and heavy duty ABS housing plastic case.
General Specifications :
- Display : 13mm ( 0.5 inch ) LCD, 3 1/2 digits, Max. indication 1999
- Measurement and range : ACA, DCA, ACV, DCV, ohms, Diode, Temperature.
- Polarity : Automatic Switching “-” inidcates negative polarity
- Current sensor : Hall effect sensors
- Zero adjustment :
DCA : External knob, for DCA zero adjustment
Others : automatic adjustment
- Over-input : Display shows 1 or -1
- Battery : Heavy duty type or Alkaline battery.
DC 9V battery.006P, MN1604 ( PP3 ) or equvalent
- Power consuption : Approx. DC 11 mA
- Operating temperature : 0◦C to 50◦C ( 32◦F to 122◦F ).
- Operating humidity : less than 80% RH
- Weight : 400g / 0.90 LB ( including batter )
- Dimension : 230x70x36 mm
- Conductor jaw size : 78.5 mm ( 3.1 inch ) – outside