Detail LUTRON DT-1236L Laser Photo-Contact TACHOMETER :
- World’s patent, Multi-functions, one instrument combine photo Tach. ( RPM ) & Contact Tach. ( RPM,m/min, ft/min )
- Laser light source, long detecting distance.
- Wide measuring range from 0.5 to 100.000 RPM
- 0.1 RPM resolution for the measured value < 1000 RPM
- High precision with 0.05% accuracy.
- The last value, max,value,min, value will be stored into the memory automatically and can be obtained by pressing memory call button
- High visible LCD display gives RPM reading exactly with no guessing or errors and saves battery energy
- This tachometer used the exclusive one chip MICRO-COMPUTER LSI circuit and crystal time base, offer the high accurate measurement and fast sampling time.
- The use of durable, long lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing, assures almost maintenance free performance for many years
- The housing cabinet has been carefully shaped to fit comfortable in either hand.
- Measurement and range :
Photo Tachometer : 10 to 99,999 RPM
Contact Tachometer : 0.5 to 19.999 RPM
Surface Speed :
0.05 to 1,999 m/min
0.2 to 6,560 ft/min
- Resolution :
0.01 m/min. (<100 m/min )
0.1 m/min ( 100 m/min )
0.1 ft/min ( <1.000 ft/mn )
1 Ft/min ( 1.000 ft/min )
- Display : 5 digits, 10 mm ( 0.4″ ) LCD
- Accuracy : ± (0.05% + 1 digit), RPM only
- Detecting distance : 5 cm to 200 cm cm typically ( The specification detecting distance ( max.200 cm ) are tested under the 1800 RPM and the size of the reflecting tape is 1 cm x 1 cm.
- Light Source : 1 mW class 2 laser diode
- Time base : Quartz crystal
- Circuit : Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit
- Operating temperature :
- Operating humidity :
- Memory :
- Battery :
- Power consumption :
Photo type : Approx DC 21 mAcContact type : Approx DC 7 mA
- Size : 215x67x38 mm
- Weight : 280g / 0.61 LB ( including battery )