Detail LUTRON DT-2234BL Laser Photo Tachometer.
- Laser light detecting source, long measuring range up to 2 meters, it is useful in the RPM measurement application where the machine would be a risk to the operator or close access is difficult or not possible.
- Wide measuring range from 1 to 100, 000 RPM resoltion for the measured value <1000 RPM
- Microprocessor based circuit, cristal time base, high precision with 005% accuracy.
- High visible LCD display gives RPM reading exactly with no guessing or errors and saves battery energy
- Memory with recall function, the last value, max., value. min. value will be stored into the memory automatically
- The use of durable, long kasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS plastic hosuing, assures almost maintenance free performance for many years.
General Specifications :
- Display : 5 Digits, 10 mm ( 0.4 inch ) LCD, with fuction annunciation
- Measurement and range : 10 to 99,999 RPM
- Resolution : 0.1 RPM ( <1,000 RPM ) 1 RPM ( 1,000 RPM )
- Accuracy : ± (0.05% + 1 digit)
- Detecting Distance : 50-2,000 mm typically ( Spec. of detecting distance are that under the size of reflecting tape is 10 mm square & the measuring RPM value is 1,800 PPM. The max. detecting distance may change under different environment, different reflecting tape or the measuring RPM beyond 1800 PRM )
- Laser light source :
– Less than 1 mW
– Class 2 laser red diode
Wave length is 645 mm approximately
- Time base : Quartz crystal, 4.194 MHz
- Circuit : Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit
- Operating temperature : 0◦C to 50◦C ( 32◦F to 122◦F ).
- Operating humidity : less than 80% RH
- Memory : Last/Max./Min….value
- Battery : 4 x 1.5V AA ( UM-3 ) battery
- Power consumption : Approx. DC 20 mA
- Size : 190 x 72 x 37 mm
- Weight : 250g/0.55 LB ( including battery )