Detail LUTRON DT-2259 Tachometer- Stoboscope :
- Intelligent, microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, wide range, digital default.
- One instrument include two functions of ” Digital Photo Tachometer” and “Digital Stroboscope”
- Digital stroboscope :
Wide setting range from 100 RPM to 100,000 RPM, digital display with high accuracy. Modern solid state high visible orange light, long life, almost maintenance free. It is ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of moving geras, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and the equipment used in general industrial maintenance, production, quality control, laboratories and as well as for schools and colleges for demonstrating strobe action.
- Digital Photo Tachometer.
No contact RPM measurement, wide measuring range from 0.5 to 100,000 RPM. 0.1 RPM resolution for the measured value < 1000 RPM. The last value max. value min. value can be stored into the memory automatically and be obtained eadin by pressing ” memory call button:. High visible LCD display gives RPM reading exactly with no quessing or errors.
- The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing. Cabinet has been carefully shaped to fit comfortable in either hand.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Dislay : 5 digits, 10 mm ( 0.4 inch ) LCD ( Liquid Crystal display ) with function annunciation
- Accuracy : ± ( 0.1 % + 2 digit ).
- Sampling time : 1 second ( 60 RPM )
- Time base : Quart crystal
- Circuit : Exclusive one-chip design microprocessor LSI circuit
- Battery : 4×1.5V AA ( UM-3 ) battery
- Operating temp : 0 to 50 ◦C (32 to 122 ◦F )
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% R.H
- Size : 215x65x38
- Weight : 300g/ 0.66 LB including battery