Detail LUTRON DT-2339
AC power or Battery power, Xenon with high light.
- The Digital Stroboscope is used the microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, digital read-out, light duty, that is ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and other equipment used in general industrial maintenance, production, quality control, laboratories and as well as for schools and colleges for demonstrating strobe action.
- Xenon flash tube, high intensity
- DCV power supply via external AC/DC adapter is the standard accessory.
- Build in battery compartment, power can be used the optional DC 1.2 V Ni-MH recharge battery ( UM-1, D size ) x 4 PCs
- Back light high visible LCD display gives exact reading with no quessing or error and saves battery energy
- High precision both for stroboscope and tachometer measurement
- Use and exclusive one chip MICRO-PROCESSOR LSI-circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement and fast measuring time
- Wide measuring range
- Stroboscope build in external trigger input
- Compact and heavy duty housing cas.
General Specification :
- Display : 5 digits ( 0 to 99999 ) LCD display
- Circuit : Exclusive one-chip design microprocessor LSI circuit
- Measurement : Stroboscope
Unit : FMP ( rotation per minute ). Build in external trigger input
- Sampling time : Approx. 1 second
- Calibration : Crystal time base and microprocessor circuit, no external calibration process required
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 50 ° (32 to 122F° )
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% R.H
- Power supply :
AC ( 100V to 240V ) to DC9V ( 3A ) adapter, included build in battery compartment, power can be used the optional DC 1.2 V Ni-MH recharge battery ( UM-1, D size ) ( D size ) x 4 PCs
- Power consumption : DC 2.4 A ( 3600 FPM )
- Weight : 1 kg ( 2.2 LB )
- Dimensions : 21 X 12 X 12 cm