Detail Lutron LX-105 Light Meter :
- Selection of lighting type ( Tungsten, Fluorescent, sodium or mercury )
- Sensor used the exclusive photo diode and color correction filter, spectrum meet C.I.E photopic.
- Sensor cosine correction factor meet standard
- Microprocessor circuit ensure high accuracy and also provides special functions and features
- Wide measurement both of Lux and foot-candle measurement
- Super large LCD display with contrast adjustment for best viewing angle
- Dual function meter’s display
- Heavy duty and compact housing case
- Records maximum, minimum and average readings with RECALL.
- Relative % light measurement
- Zero adjustment y push button
- Data hold
- Auto shut off saves battery life
- RS-232 computer serial data output
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Circuit : Custom one-chip of micro processor LSI circuit
- Display : 13 mm ( 0.5 inch ) super large LCD display with contrast adjustment for best viewing angle.
* Dual function meter”s display
- Measurement and ranges :
Lux : 0-50.000 Lux, 3 ranges
- Foot-candle ( Fc ) : 0-5000 Fc, 3 ranges
Relativity : 0-max. 100% to 1999% ( depend measuring range and measuring value )
- Lighting type selection : Daylight or Tingsten, Fluorescent, Mercury lamp.
- Sensor : The exclusive photo diode and color correction filter, spectrum designed to meet C.I.E
sensor cosine correction factor meet standard
- Memory recall : Records maximum, minimum and average readings with RECALL.
- Zero adj : By push button
- Sampling time : Approx. 0.4 second
- Power off : Auto shut off saves battery life, or manual off by push button
- Data output : RS232 PC serial interface
- Over input indication : Indication off “—“
- Operating temperature : 0 to 50 ◦C (32 to 122 ◦F)
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% RH
- Power supply 006P DC 9V battery ( Heavy duty type )
- Power current : Approx DC 5.3 mA
- Weight : 335 g/0.77 LB
- Dimension :
Main instrument : 180x72x32 mm
Sensor probe : 85x55x12 mm