Detail LUTRON RBOX-408
- 100 pF to 11, 111 F, 100 pF per step.
- Slide switches that allow the user to simply add or substract for desired value.
- Wit seven decades of capacitance.
- ABS plastic housing case, rugged components.
- Applications : General applications
Troubleshooting, maintenance education and vocational training, production line testing, Radio and TV services, working standads.
Research design & developed, physics laboratory work
- Weight : 320g/ 0.70 LB
- Pocket size, offering accurate, reliable performance.
- Terminals with multi way binding posts, one to switch shield case
- Range : 100 pF to 11,111 uF ( 100 pF per step )
- Sccuracy : 1% resisors used through out
- Wattage : 1 W ( do not add the voltage over AC/DC 250V to the output resistance terminals even its standing wattage is less than 1 W )
- Internal tray Resistance : 0.3 ohm max.
- Power supply : none
- Operating Temp : 0 °C to 50°C (32°F to 122° F).
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% RH
- Dimension : 14.7 x 11.7 x 5.5 cm