Detail LUTRON ORP METER YK-23RP
- Use for oxidation/reduction measurement in plating baths, waste water monitoring and other applications such as Aquarium, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, quality control, school, college and swimming pools.
- Range : -1999 mV to + 1999 mV.
- Resolution : 1 mV
- Easy operation, compact size
- Water resitance on the front panel
- All function keys are used the rubber button
- Large LCD display, 21.5 mm digit height.
- Accuracy : ± (0.8% + 1 d) @ 23+5 °C
- Input impedance : 1012ohms
- Data hold : To freeze the measured pH value on the display
- Sampling Time : Approx. 0.4 second
- Operation Temp : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Operating Humidity : Less than 80% RH
- Power supply : DC 9V battery (heavy duty type). 006P, MN1604 (PP3) or equivalent
- Dimension : 205 x 68 x 30 mm (8.1 x 2.7 x 1.2 inch)
- Weight : 200g/0.44LB