- Pompa Air LEO APSm-25AT can be used to transfer clean water or other liquids similar to water in physical and chemical properties.
- Suitable for lifting water from the well, sprinkling irrigation in garden, pressure boosting of running water, and supporting equipment etc.
Self Priming Peripheral Pump Features
- 2 second delayed start after plug into the stocket to avoid potential danger.
- Caused by electric sparks.
- Non-water protection.
- Automatical detection if there is coming water from pump inlet.
- Anti-blocking protection.
- Operating status display (Powering up/Running/No water)
Self Priming Peripheral Pump Motor Features
- C&U bearing
- Copper winding
- Built-in thermal protector for single phase motor
- Insulation class: F
- Protection class: IPX4
- Max. ambient temperature: +40℃
- Model : APSm-25AT
- Power : 0.25 kW/0.3 HP
- Capacity = head
0 m3/h/ 0 L/min = 25 m
0.3 m3/h/ 5 L/min = 22 m
0.6 m3/h/ 10 L/min = 20 m
0.9 m3/h/ 15 L/min = 15 m
1.2 m3/h/ 20 L/min = 10 m
1.5 m3/h/ 25 L/min = 8 m
1.8 m3/h/ 30 L/min = 5 m