Chemtech 100D 445 30.0 gpd ( 4.72 lph )/ 33.0 gpd ( 5.20 lph ) is the standard by which all other dosing pumps are judged, Chem-Tech series 100/150 pumps with motorized-diaphragm technology deliver dependable performance and extended longevity. The Series 100/150 provides quiet, consistent metering over long periods of time in a compact form.
- A tried-and-true electric motor transfers power via a sealed gearbox and eccentric cam for smooth, reliable dosing.
- Simple, adjustable system with knob and locking lever provide easy flow rate control and turndown.
- The compact, injection-molded housing and clear pump head offer both affordability and chemical resistance.
- The industrial grade, low-stress diaphragm provides long life, even in harsh conditions and continuous duty cycles.
Series 100 Models– The preferred metering pump for water conditioning professionals around the world. Perfect for applications where economical, consistent performance is required. Capable of a wide range of flows, from less than 3 USGPD ( 0.47 lph ) up to 30 USGPD ( 4.72 lph ) and pressures up to 100 PSIG ( 7 BAR ).
- Guided Quad Check Valve System.
- Bleed Valve Assembly Standard
- Feed Rate Control.
- Duplex Models. Both Series are configurable for dosing two chemicals at different rates.
- Reliable metering performance
- Sealed gear train.
- Easy tube change-out.
- Self Priming.
- Chemical resistant materials.
- Simple installation.
- Model : 445
- 30.0 gpd ( 4.72 lph )/ 33.0 gpd ( 5.20 lph )
- Max. Press : 75 PSI ( 5.25 BAR )