Pulsafeeder LEH6 Pulsatron are selenoid powered diaphragm metering pumps. The key element which differentiates these pumps from other types is the TFE lined elastomer diaphragm. This diaphragm is sealed against the reagent head forming a seal-less, leak free pumping chamber.
The selenoid driver is connected to the diaphragm to create the pumping motion. As the diaphragm moves away from the face of the reagent head, it creates a vacuum which closes the discharge check valve and opens the suction check valve, drawing the pumped fluid into the pumping chamber. As the selenoid forces and diaphragm toward the face of the reagent head, the suction check valve closes and the discharge check valve opens allowing the liquid to flow out the discharge valve.
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Agency approved for demanding outdoor and indoor applications.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Water resistant Excellent for Outdoor and Indoor applications.
- Internally dampened To Reduce Noisy, very acceptable for household installations.
- Guided Ball Check Valve systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Premium Standard Wetted Component Materials.
- Few Moving Parts and Wall Mountable.
- Safe & Easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly ( standard )
- Reliable Metering Performance.
- Rated “hot” for continuous duty.
- High viscosity capability.
- Leak-free, sealles, liquid end.
- A wide variety of chemicals can be pumped.
- Immediate installation and start-up
- Safe and easy priming and valve maintenance.
- Quick and economical liquid end maintenance.
- Model : LEH6
- Capacity Nominal ( Maximum ) : 5.00 gph ( 120 gpd )/ 18.9 lph
- Pressure ( Maximum ) : 100 PSIG ( 7 BAR )
- Connections :
3/8″ ID X 1/2″ OD
1/2″ ID X 3/4″ OD ( LPH8 ONLY )
- Reproducibility : +/- 3% at maximum capacity
- Viscosity Max CPS : For viscosity up to 3000 CPS, select connection size 3,4, B or C with 316SS ball material. Flow rate will determine connection/ball size. Greater than 3000 CPS require spring loaded ball checks. See Selection Guide for proper connection.
- Stroke Frequency : 125 Strokes Per Minute (SPM) maximum
- Stroke Frequency Turn/ Stroke Length Turn : 10:1
- Power Input : 115VAC/50-60HZ/1 ph/ 230VAC/50-60HZ/1 ph
- Average Current Draw : 1.0 Amps @ 115 VAC, 0.5 Amps @ 230 VAC
- Peak Input Power : 300 Watts
- Average Input Power @ : 130 Watts