Pulsafeeder LVB3 Pulsatron is the pulsatron series HV designed for high viscosity applications for precise and accurate metering control. The Series HV offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to choose between 4-20mA and external pace inputs for automatic control.
Five distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to150 PSIG ( 10 BAR ) @ 12 GPD ( 1.9 lph ), and flow capabilities TO 240 GPD ( 37.9 lph ) @ 80 PSIG ( 5.6 BAR ), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within ± 2% of maximum capacity.
- Automatic Control, available with 4-20mADC direct or external pacing, with stop function.
- Manual Control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Auto-Off-Manual switch.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Panel Mounted Fuse.
- Selenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water Resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Indicator Lights, panel mounted.
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Viscosities to 20,000 CPS.
- Manual Stroke Rate
Turn-Down Ratio 10:1
- Manual Stroke Length
Turn-Down Ratio 10:1
- 4-20mADC Direct or External Pacing with Stop
- Reliable metering performance.
- Rated “hot” for continuous duty.
- High viscosity capability.
- Leak-free, sealless, liquid end.
Specifications and Model Selection
- Model : LVB3
- Capacity nominal ( maximum ) : 0.50 gph ( 12 gpd )/ 1.9 lph
- Pressure maximum : 150 PSIG ( 10 BAR )
(S). 50″ I.D. X .75″ O.D. .38″ I.D X .50″ OD (LVB3 & F4 only ) (S&D) .50″ I.D. X .75″ O.D. (LVG4, G5 & H7 only )
- Reproducibility : +/- 2% at maximum capacity
- Viscosity Max CPS : 20.000 CPS.
- Stroke Frequency Max SPM : 125
- Stroke Frequency/ Stroke length Turn-Down Ratio : 10:1
- Power Input : 115 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph, 230 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph
- Average Current Draw
– @115 VAC ; Amps : 1.0 Amps
– @ 230 VAC ; Amps : 0.5 Amps @ 230 VAC
– Peak Input Power : 300 Watts
– Average Input Power @ Max SPM : 130 Watts.
– Approvals: Conforms to ANSI/INSF STD.