Pulsatron LBC2 Pulsafeeder plus offers manual function controls over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to select external pace for automatic control.
Ten distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 250 PSIG ( 17 BAR ) @ 12 GPD ( 1.9 lph ), and flow capacities to 250 PSIG ( 17 BAR ) @ 12 GPD ( 1.9 lph ), and flow capacities to 58 GPD ( 9.1 lph ) @ 100 PSIG ( 7.0 BAR ), with a standard turndown ratio of 100:1, and optional ratio of 1000:1 . Metering performance is reproducible to within ± 3% of maximum capacity.
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Selenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Internally Dampened To Reduce Noise
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Few Moving Parts and Wall Mountable.
- Safe & Easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly ( standard ).
- Optional Control: External pace with auto/manual selection.
- Reliable metering performance.
- Rated “hot’ for continuous duty.
- High viscosity capability.
- Leak-free, sealless, liquid end.
Specifications and Model Selection
- Model : LBC2
- Capacity nominal ( maximum ) : 0.25 gph ( 6 gpd )/ 0.9 lph
- Pressure3 ( maximum )
– GFPP, PVDF, 316SS or PVC (W code) w/TFE Seats : 250 PSIG ( 17 BAR )
– PVC (V code) Viton or CSPE Seats/Degas Liquid End : 150 PSIG ( 10 BAR )
1/4″ ID X 3/8″ OD
- Strokes/Minute : 125 SPM