- For general information concerning the operation of a Hydrobloc control valve, please consult our general manual ( series K )..
- Extensive range including two different designs:
– XG design:
– Large flow capacity
– Low head loss
– Watertight at zero flow rate
– XGS design:
– Particularly suitable for pressure reduction
– Better cavitation resistance
– Watertight at zero flow rate.
- Self-lubricated double guided mobile unit.
- Ductile iron body and bonnet
- Stainless steel seat for standard version until DN 400 XG design and DN 600 XGS design
- Powder epoxy coating
- Stainless steel bolting
- Stainless steel pilot circuit tube and fittings.
- Pilot circuit strainer with screen in stainless steel
- Individually packed.
Easy operation and maintenance
- Visual position indicator with manual drain
- Including isolating valve (s) for pressure gauges.
- Equipped with opening speed controller “RO” (DN50 to 300 XG design, and DN 150 to 400 XGS design only )
- Chamber isolating valve independent from the adjustment of the speed controller.
- Maintenance without disassembly from the pipeline.
- Easy dismantling from the top.
- Drain plug ( stainless steel ).
Product according to standard EN 1074 -5
- Range for XG design and XGS design
- PN 25
- Maximum temperature +10C to +650C
- Seating: class A according to standard ISO 5208-2.
- Face to face dimensions according to standards EN 558-1 series 1 ( except DN1000 ) and ISO 5752 series 1 (except DN1000).
- Flange drilling according to standards EN 1092-2 and ISO 7005-2: ISO PN 10, 16 or 25 for DN50 to 1000 (other drillings, please consult us ).
- Fluid: drinking water or 2 mm filtered untreated water.
- Working Pressure 25 Bar.
- Vertical & Horizontal Intallation.
- The valve body of PN 16 and PN 25 are the same, the difference are on flange drilling and pilot circuit.
- XGS design:
– B– : 436 mm
– C– : 580 mm
– D– : 212 mm
– Weight : 135.2 kg
- XG design:
– B– : 524 mm
– C– : 609 mm
– D– : 212 mm
– Weight : 157.5 kg