The STD5000M is a calibrator with soft touch buttons that can generate a desired DC voltage / current, AC voltage / current, resistance, frequency, etc. with a high degree of accuracy and stability.
The STD5000M is with a memory function allowing a broad range of uses for the device.
- Voltage ( DC.AC : 0 – 1000V ( 6 ranges )
- Current ( DC.AC ) : 0 – 2000mA ( 6 ranges )
- Resistance1 : 0 – 500kΩ ( 10 Ω steps )
- Resistance2 : 24 steps fixed resistance value ( 4 kinds 6 ranges )
- Hz : 40Hz – 999kHz ( 5 ranges )
- High accuracy 0.03% ( DCV DC mA )
Reliable accuracy is achieved by using the standard voltage IC with a constant-temperature bath for the reference voltage and wire wound resistor and metal film resistor with high tolerance and low temperature coefficient for the resistance element.
- Calibrates 6 types of functions
With the calibration elements of 6 funtions ( DCV, ACV, DCA, ACA, OHM, Hz ) incorporated, it can be used for calibrating and maintaining the DMM, DPM ( Digital power meter ), circuit tester and industrial instruments.
- Install 90 ( 6 x 15 ) output memories
With 90 ( 6 x 15 ) output memories installed, it is possible to save desired setting
- User-friendly speedy operability
Use of soft-touch push button switches for operation on the panel ( except the power switch ). Use of semiconductor switches with greater heat resistance and durability for change switches of the circuit, and latch-type relays requiring less electro motive force.
- With overload protection device
To enchance security, overload protection in case of low voltage and current generation is performed on the semiconductor circuit, and overload protection in case of medium and high voltage generation ( 50V or more ) is achieved by releasing the output terminal and circuit .