Single Phase ( VXm 8/35 )
Flow Rate (Q) = m3/h : Total manometric head = metres
Flow Rate (Q) = l/min : Total manometric head = metres
Outlet: 1 1/2″
Solids passage: Ø 40 mm
Berat: Single phase : 12.4 kg
- Flow rate up to 650 l/min (39 m³/ h)
- Head up to 14 m
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
( with a sufficiently long power cable )
- Maximum liquid temperature +40 °C
- Passage of solids
– Up to Ø 40 mm for VX/35-N
– Up to Ø 50 mm for VX/50-N
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
– 280 mm for VX/35-N
– 300 mm FOR vx/50-N
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
Power cable length:
– 5 m for VX8-10/35-N, VX8-10/50-N
– 10 Mm for VX15/35-N, VX15/50-N
- Float switch for single-phase versions
EN 60335-1 EN 60334-1
IEC 60335-1 IEC 60334-1
CEI 61-150 CEI 2-3
Company with management system certified DNV ISO 9001 : QUALITY
ISO 14001 : ENVIRONMENT
INSTALLATION AND USE
VX pumps are recommended for domestic, civil and industrial applications in all cases where the water contains suspended solids up t0 Ø 50 mm, for example groundwater, surface waterm filthy and dirty water.
They are for example suitable for draining flooded areas such as cellars, underground car parks, car washes, for emptying cesspools and for sewage disposal.
These pumps distinguish themselves for their reliability, which can be best appreciated under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
- Patent pending n. BO2015A000116
OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- VX 8-10 pumps with a 10 m power cable.
=> N.B: Standard EN 60335-2-41 states that the power cable must be 10 m long for outdoor
- Single-phase pumps without float switch.
- other voltages or 6o Hz frequency