Close-coupled, centrifugal pumps; electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump.
NMD: with two back-to-back impellers ( with axial thrust balancing ).
Connections: threaded ports ISO 228/1 ( BS 2779 ).
NM, NMD: version with pump casing and lantern bracket in cast iron.
B-NM, B-NMD: version with pump casing and lantern bracket in bronze. ( the pumps are supplied fully painted ).
For clean liquids without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials ( solids content up to 0.2% ).
For water supply.
For heating, air-conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
For civil and industrial applications.
For fire fighting applications. For Irrigation.
- Liquid temperature from -10 0C to +90 0C.
- NM, NMD: three-phase 230/400 V ± 10% up to 3 kW.
400/690 V ± 10% from 4 to 9,2 KW.
- NMM, NMDM: single-phase 230V ± 10%, with thermal protector.
- Insulation class F. Protection IP 54.
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter from 1,1 kW.
- Classification scheme IE3 for three-phase motors from 0,75 kW.
- Constructed in accordance with EN 60034-1; EN 60034-30-1.
EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
Special features on request
- Other voltages. -Frequency 60 Hz ( as per 60 Hz data sheet ).
- Protection IP 55. – Special mechanical seal.
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter up to 0,75 kW.
- Rated Motor Power Output : 3 kW, 4HP
- Kapasitas Pompa ( Q ) : Total Head ( H )
27 m3/h ( 450 l/min ) : 18 m
30 m3/h ( 500 l/min ) : 18 m
33 m3/h ( 550 l/min ) : 17,5 m
37,8 m3/h ( 630 l/min ) : 17 m
42 m3/h ( 700 l/min ) : 16,5 m
48 m3/h ( 800 l/min ) : 15,5 m
54 m3/h ( 900 l/min ) : 14* m
60 m3/h ( 1000 l/min ) : 13* m
66 m3/h ( 1100 l/min ) : 11,5* m