Dioxide Generator EMEC LOTUS AIR is a pressure less chlorine dioxide generator useful for those applications in which several injection points are required. Chlorine Dioxide is produced from diluted base chemicals: acid-chlorite process by Hydrochloric Acid (HCI 9%) and Sodium Chlorite (NaCIO 7,5% ).
Chlorine dioxide produced by LOTUS AIR is stocked into a tank and then dosed proportionally to the request. It can also be controlled remotely via the web application ERMES through a 2G/3G modem or a lan adapter, while Modbus is available as option. Its elegant cover preserves the cleanliness of the inner components and their integrity.
Max capacity: from 10 to 60 g/h
- BATCH chlorine dioxide production
- CIO dosing in proportional mode
- Alarms: products, water, emptying
- Water meter input
- Stand-by input
- Real time production data
- Pumps and SEFL flow sensors monitoring
- Service due date
- ERMES communication
- USB data log (option)
- Ethernet module (option)
- GSM internal modem (option)
- MODBUS module (option)
- WIFI module (option)
- CIO concentration: 2 g/l
- HCI (red), NaCIO (blue) and CIO (grey) metering pumps
- MFKT/V multifunction valve as pressure, safety, anti-syphon and bleed.
- Double chamber: reaction and storage.
- ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) or fiber glass enclosure.
- IP65 protection (NEMA4x) of LOTUS control instrument and pumps.
- Wheel control for easy programming
- Working temperature: 0-45C (32-110F)
Reaction at ambient pressure
Max capacity: 10 g/h – 30 g/h – 60 g/h
- Multi-point injection
- No emission
- Diluted chemicals
Also available equipped with a CIO probe (SCL2 or SCL17) or a Redox PROBE (ERH), a probe holder and a filter.
GAS SENSOR OPTION
LOTUS AIR with gas sensor detection.