Dioxide Generator Lotus Maxi EMEC is one of the largest product among EMEC Chlorine Dioxide generators and is used in all those cases in which there is need of a big production, such as large water treatment plants.
Chlorine dioxide produced by LOTUS MAXI is set to be proportional to the circulating water flow or based on a setpoint, it is then dosed into the water flow.
It can also be controlled remotely via the web application ERMES through a 2G/3G model or a lan adapter, while Modbus is available as option.
Max capacity: From 80 to 1000 g/h
- Instantaneous CIO2 production
- CIO2 dosing in proportional mode
- Flow control input ( flow alarm )
- Tank level controls ( level alarms )
- Water meter input
- Stand-by input
- Real time production data
- Pumps and SEFL flow sensors monitoring
- Permanent data storage with system data log (on logbook menu).
- ERMES communication
- USB data log (option)
- Ethernet module (option)
- GSM internal modem (option)
- MODBUS module (option)
- WIFI module (option)
- Service due date
- mA output
- CIO2 concentration: 2 g/l
- Flow control input (flow alarms)
- Tank level control (level alarms)
- HCI (red) and NaCIO2 (blue) metering pumps
- 3 SEFL flow sensors as security
- MFKT/V multifunction valve as pressure, safety, anti-syphon and bleed
- PVC reaction chamber
- ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) enclosure
- IP65 protection (NEMA4x) of LOTUS control instrument and pumps.
- Wheel control for easy programming.
- Working temperature: 0-450C (32-1130F)
Reaction at controlled pressure
Max capacity: from 80 to 1000 g/h
- Large-scale applications
- High degree of stability of the chlorine dioxide solution
- No CIO loss due to closed reaction chamber
- Diluted chemicals
GAS SENSOR OPTION
LOTUS MAXI with gas sensor detection.