Detail LUTRON dt-2249A STROBOSCOPE :
- The digital stroboscope is used the microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, digital readout, light duty, that is ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of moving gears, fans, cetrifuges, pumps, motors, and other equipment used in general industrial maintenance, production, quality control, laboratories, and as well as for scholls and colleges for demonstrating strobe action.
- Digital synthesis circuit, high stability and high adjusting resolution, easy operation.
- Crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement and fast measuring time.
- Xenon flash tube, high intensity.
- Wide range : 60 to 30.000 RPM
- Red LED display, easy to read.
- Adjustment resolution : 0.1 RPM ( <1.000 RPM ), 1 RPM ( ≥ 1.000 RPM)
- High intensity light
- Setting buttons : Digital adjust button, x 2 button, ÷ 2 button, + button, – button, easy operating
- Xenon flash tube with plug and socket, easy to make the tube replacement
- Compact and heavy duty housing case.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Display : 14 mm 9 0.56 INCH ) led, 5 digits
- Flash adjust range : 60 to 30.000 RPM/FPM
* RPM : round per minute
* FPM : flash per minute
- Resolution :
0.1 RPM : <1.000 RPM
1 RPM : ≥ 1.000 RPM
- Function buttons : Digital rotate knob, x 2 button, ÷ 2 button, + button, – button
- Accuracy : ± ( 0.05% + 1d ) ( Spec. tested under the environment RF Field Strength less than 3 V/M & Frequency less than the 30 MHz only
- Signal Stability : The signal adjusting circuit is used the digital synthesis circuit, the output signal will existing high stability and not change.
- Power supply :
110 Vac ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
220 Vac ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
230 Vac ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Circuit :
– Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal control time base.
– Digital synthesis circuit for the signal adjusting
- Operating temp : 0 to 50 ◦C (32 to 122 ◦F )
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% r.h
- Dimension : 21X12X12 cm
- Weight : 1 kg/ 2.2 LB
- Housing : Compact and impact plastic injection case with plastic mirror type reflector
- Calibration : Crystal time base and microprocessor circuit, don’t necessary take any external calibration process.