Detail LUTRON DT-2289 STROBOSCOPE :
- Combination stroboscope with 3 functions : Digital stroboscope, Laser Photo Tachometer, Contact Tachometer ( optional probe ), 3 in 1 , intelligent function
- The digital stroboscope is used the microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, digital readout, light duty, that is ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and other equipment used in general industrial maintenance, production, quality control, laboratories, and as well as for school and colleges for demonstrating action.
- Back light high visible LCD display gives exact reading with no quessing or error and saves battery energy
- High precision both for Stroboscope and Tachometer measurement.
- Xenon flash tube with plug and socket, easy to make the tube replacement.
- Use an exclusive one chip MICRO-PROCESSOR LSI-circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement and fast measuring time.
- Wide measuring range
- Stroboscope build in external trigger input
- Long distance laser photo tachometer build in
- Stroboscope use high bright xenon tube
- Optional contact tachometer probe is available
- Compact and heavy duty housing
- Display : 5 digits ( 0 to 99999 ) LCD display
- Circuit : exclusive one chip MICRO-PROCESSOR LSI-cicuit
- Measurement :
Stroboscope : Unit : FPM ( rotation per minute ). build in ecternal trigger input
Laser Photo Tachometer : Unit : RPM ( Rotation per minute )
Contact Tachometer : unit : RPM. Surface speed ( ft/min., m/min )
* It should cooperate with optional contact probe ( TA-35 )
- Sampling time : Approx 1 second
- Calibration : Crystal time base and incroprocessor circuit, no external calibration process required
- Operating temperature : 0 to 50 ◦C (32 to 122 ◦F)
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% R.H
- Power supply :
- Power consumption :
Stroboscope (3600 FPM): DC 2.4 A