The mini diaphragm gauge was developed for high purity applications with limited space requirements, such as smaller integrated gas stick and gas box assemblies. The nominal sizes of 1″ and 1.3″ are ideal for applications involving gaseous, liquid and corrosive media up to 160 psi.
The mini diaphragm gauge is helium leak tested and the internals are electropolished to optimally meet purity standards.
Wutch such UHP characteristics, the mini diaphragm gauge various gas distribution system, as well as medical gas applications.
The mini diaphragm gauge complies with SEMATECH and SEMI standards to optimally ensure the quality your appications demand.
- For gaseous and liquid, also aggressive media for demanding high purity applications, also in aggressive ambience
- Semiconductor and flat panel industry
- Gas distribution systems
- Medical gases
- Hook-up application
- Mechanical pressure gauge with diaphragm element
- Compact design for minimal dead volume and reduced particle generation and entrapment
- Helium leak tested, leak rate ≤ 10-9 mbar · l/s
- Electropolished wetted parts, surfaces with Ra < 0.25 μm (Ra < 10 μin) for diaphragm element and measuring chamber
- Process connector components from electropolidhed 316L with metal sealing disc, orbital welded to measuring chamber